The French Development Agency (AFD) and India’s Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) signed a Grant Facility Agreement of 3.5 million euros, to be financed by the European Union under its Asia Investment Facility (AIF) for implementing the ‘MobiliseYourCity’ initiative in three Indian cities, Nagpur, Kochi and Ahmedabad. The contribution received broad news coverage especially in India, for more inforamtion see inter allia Indian Express, Hindustan Times, The Statesman and Times of India.
- European Union grants 3.5 Million Euros under the MYC Inititative
- Second Steering Committee Meeting: MobiliseYourCity welcomes new Country and City as well as Knowledge and Network Partner into the Initiative.
- Urban Mobility in Emerging Economies: Challenges and Approaches
- The MYC Secretariat moves into its premises in Brussel
- MobiliseYourCity at COP22